Crystal's Pony Tale
Crystal's Pony Tale is a Mega Drive/Genesis game that was released February 1, 1994. It is a game for small children where you go on adventures with your pony because of a nasty witch that imprisoned all the other ponies. You collect crystals to free the trapped ponies and defeat the witch in the end and live happily ever after
In this game, you play the role of the Crystal Pony. One day, her pony friends decide to make a party in a nearby castle. But an evil witch has captured and imprisoned all the ponies. The only pony who is still free is Crystal Pony. She must now carefully explore the surroundings, find gems that are scattered in various places, and use them in places where the ponies are captured to release them.
You navigate your pony through various locations, collecting horseshoes on your way and "paying" them at level gates to pass to another location. You can explore the locations in any order you wish, traveling directly between them or using teleportation pictures. The game has more adventure than action elements. Crystal Pony cannot die in the game; if an enemy hits her, she merely loses one of her horseshoes. The only battles are against the witch, occurring every time you use a gem at the correct place. The pony would automatically jump over obstacles, but you can also make her jump with a corresponding button. You can get extra items by interacting with various objects and characters, pressing the action button.
This game has 3 levels, the forest, a cave and a nice meadow each holding its own secrets. A good thing about this game is that you can go back to any level whenever you want to.
Crystal's Pony Tale Special Features:
- Help Crystal the Pony save her friends
- Collect gems and horseshoes
- Solve puzzles and outsmart the elves
- Choose Crystal’s color yourself
- Recommended for ages 4 to 7
Download Crystal's Pony Tale
- PC compatible
- Operating systems: Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/2000/Vista/WinXP
- Game modes: Single game mode
- Up, Down, Left, Right - Arrow keys
- Start - Enter (Pause, Menu select, Skip intro, Inventory)
- "A" Gamepad button - Ctrl (usually Jump or Change weapon)
- "B" button - Space (Jump, Fire, Menu select)
- "C" button - Left Shift (Item select)
Use the F12 key to toggle mouse capture / release when using the mouse as a controller.