Band Of Bugs
Who Ever Said Turn-Based strategy games have to be hex-based, visually uninspiring and tactically hardcore should be made to play Band of Bugs. This highly accessible, visually bold and entertaining turn-based romp has made a triumphant leap from Xbox LIVE Arcade to PC, and feels more at home with a mouse and keyboard.
Bearing a striking resemblance to Zee-3's stunning Naked War, Band of Bugs places you in command of a set of highly trained mini-beasts, each with their own special skills and weapons. You must lead your troops to victory over increasingly taxing groups of insect invaders in a series of stylishly designed and colourful levels.
This is the perfect entry point if you've ever wanted to get into strategy gaming, but have been scared off by swarms of hexes and units that look like they've been hacked up from a smoker's lungs.
While Band of Bugs may not possess Naked Ivor's depth and ingenuity, it is instantly entertaining turn-based strategy.
Download Band Of Bugs
- PC compatible
- Operating systems: Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/2000/Vista/WinXP
Snapshots and Media
- Buzz Aldrin's Race Into Space
- COPS 2170: The Power of Law
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
- Creature Conflict: The Clan Wars
- Making History: The Calm & The Storm
- MissionForce: CyberStorm
- Pen Pen TriIcelon
- Strategic Command 2: Blitzkrieg
- Taz Wanted
- The Incredibles
- War On Folvos
- WDW: Magical Racing Quest
- Worms 4: Mayhem