|a game by||Beam Software|
|User Rating:||6.0/10 - 3 votes|
|Rate this game:|
Prepare to take to the black and white LCD skies in a state-of-art attack helicopter, Choplifter II! PC gamers already know the fun and thrills in store, this Game Boy version plays exactly like its PC predecessor.
Your mission is to fly into 5 enemy sectors to rescue hostages. Although there's no time limit, you must find hostages quickly, or they're blasted by enemy fire.
Choplitter can be excruciatingly tough. Luckily your chopper's armed with unlimited machine gun fire, plus you can pick up optional armament such as Bombs, Missiles, and Temporary Invulnerability. Carefully whizz through the horizontallyscrolling, winding and twisting levels against wave after wave of anti-aircraft cannons, tanks, jets, and even birds. At least you get passwords.
Choplifter ll's graphics are clear, fluid, and detailed, and the ant-sized hostages are a howl to watch as they scamper up to your helicopter! This is a rare game that requires both sure shooting and meticulous strategizing. Choplifter II will have Game Boy fans lickin their "chops" in anticipation!
- Deposit hostages at the base as soon as you pick up more than a two, you don't credit for them if your chopper's destroyed before you return.
- Start at Level 3, Sector 2 with this password: RGHTHND
- Cruising beneath a thunder cloud damages your chopper; however, its OK to fly over it.
- Shooting straight down while hovering above your target is the most accurate way to take out enemies.
Download Choplifter II
- PC compatible
- Operating systems: Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/2000/Vista/WinXP