|a game by||Sega|
|Editor Rating:||7.5/10, based on 1 review|
|User Rating:||8.0/10 - 2 votes|
|Rate this game:|
The country of Ariel is no longer but tbat's okay. You'11 have a great tjme trying to restore Ariel to its tranquil state in Sega's Crystal Warrior for the Game Gear. The evil Emperor Grym has stolen three of the four Crystals necessary to maintain harmony in the land. Princess Iris has the fourth Crystal, but Grym and his men are hot on her trail. You must fend them off or else the game's over, in more ways than one.
Crystal Warrior is a nifty little strategy/role-playing game. You must learn to plan ahead in order to traverse all 30 rounds.
As the Princess, you really know how to "party." You start out with a six-warrior team, but you can recruit more adventurers along the way and lead a maximum of nine into battle at one time. Defeating a monster tames it. It will then fight at your command later.
You lead your party in some rousing RPG-style combat. The CPU referees all fights via a point system. Even though you're just a spectator, the action's fast and is accompanied by nice animation.
Every time you defeat an opponent, your fighter earns Cash and several Points (Hit Points, Magic Points, Attack Points, Defense Points, Luck Factor Points, and Speed Points).
Complete a Round and you (as Princess Iris) can go shopping in town. You can buy 11 types of Weapons and Armor and 15 Spells. Stop in to see the fortune teller, too. Her info is sometimes well worth the $10 fee.
Peace across the Land
Crystal Warrior will make your eyes go buggy because you won't want to tear them from this game. The graphics are good Game Gear fare, and the music won't cause headaches. You Game Gear peacekeepers will have great fun fighting your cause in Crystal Warrior.
- When you're shopping in tom, always buy extra Healers when offered at the Inn.
- In town, before Round 4, be sure to purchase the Boost from the Magic Shop. It makes you invincible against the evil Healer.
- Keep your Healers far away from the action. You'll wear down your opponents while continuously replenishing your Hit Points.
- The women are the toughest warriors In this cart, Princess Iris being the best!
Download Crystal Warriors
- PC compatible
- Operating systems: Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/2000/Vista/WinXP