Kirby's Dream Land
Kirby is an irresistibly cute' bubble-like creature that Japanese Game Boy fanatics have come to love. Now Statesiders can love him, too. Nintendo has brought this walking, flying, and blowing hero to America in a totally different type of game.
When You Wish Upon a Star
On a star far, far away, there is a land known as Dream Land. It's inhabited by, what else, Dream Landers, it was a euphoric place until the gluttonous Kin Dedede and his rotten band of thieves stole all the food and as the treasured Sparkling Stars, which the Dream Landers need to gather food. Now, it's Kirby to the rescue! And guess who plays Kirby?
In this five-stage, side-scrolling adventure, you don't have weapons. You just have a powerful sucking mouth. Your little blowster, Kirby, can vacuum in some enemies and then spit them out to destroy other enemies. He can also suck in air to make him fly and to create devastating Air Pellets. Some enemies and all the bosses can't be sucked in or puffed away. But, you'll usually find unusual items dose by to make them see stars.
With Dedede's bad guys to slow you down, you'll need a few sparkling surprises. Luckily, rejuvenating items are scattered throughout the game to help beef up your strength and vitality. A Lollipop makes you a rolling steamroller. A Microphone shatters your enemies like a crystal glass. Spice Food enables you to spit Fire Pellets. A Mint Leaf gives you a fresh-smelling stream of Air Pellets. A Bag of Magic Food completely restores your Vitality Bar, but Pep Brew only coughs up two Vitality Bars. Lastly, you can also find 1-ups.
The graphics in this game are detailed and cute enough to make you giggle. Kirby gives you the same warm and fuzzy feeling you get when you look at a kitten or a puppy. Awwwww. The sounds are average, but they keep up the pace.
Dry Up and Blow Away
Kirby's Dream Land will make your Game Boy dreams come true with great graphics, a fresh game play concept, and hours of fun. Suck it up and take on this adventure! It'll blow you away.
- The best way to beat that TV-push-ing boss is to stand in the middle of the third ledge from the bottom, which has two ways to exit Suck up the TV as soon as he pushes it out from either side. Then run to the free exit, spit the TV at him. and drop down immediately, Jump to the ledge again after the danger has passed.
- To kill all of Dedede's men in Castle Lolotof$ first room, jump to the ledge with the microphone. Suck it in and then spit it out Your voice will crack all your enemies.
- If you're running low, search EVERY door for a helpful item.
- To beat the Tree Boss, suck in the failing apples. Then jump up and spit them at the tree's nose.
Download Kirby's Dream Land
- PC compatible
- Operating systems: Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/2000/Vista/WinXP