Misadventures of Flink
Platform games on the Sega CD are rare. Although it tries to make the grade, Flink flunks.
Flink, a cutesy cartoon wizard's apprentice, bops enemies on the head and opens treasure chests. Your goal: Find ingredients for spells so you can progress.
- Time your jumps carefully. Flink moves slowly and is often caught just short of his target.
- If you come to a dead end or a spot that seems Impassable, try a spell.
The graphics are crisp, clean...and too cute. In the Enchanted Forest, too many enemies look alike.
The music is also youngish. Deep and well-balanced, it's nevertheless something that only a child can listen to without going nuts.
If you're really desperate for platform action, then Flink delivers... though the delivery is for an audience that thinks Mickey Mouse is too grown up.
Download Misadventures of Flink
- PC compatible
- Operating systems: Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/2000/Vista/WinXP
- Game modes: Single game mode
- Up, Down, Left, Right - Arrow keys
- Start - Enter (Pause, Menu select, Skip intro, Inventory)
- "A" Gamepad button - Ctrl (usually Jump or Change weapon)
- "B" button - Space (Jump, Fire, Menu select)
- "C" button - Left Shift (Item select)
Use the F12 key to toggle mouse capture / release when using the mouse as a controller.