World Series Baseball 95 32X
|a game by||Sega|
|Editor Rating:||8/10, based on 1 review|
|User Rating:||8.0/10 - 2 votes|
|Rate this game:|
|See also:||Baseball Games|
Ball fans, beware -- Sega turned the top Genesis baseball game into a lame 32X game.
This WSB retains many sharp features and controls from the Genesis version, so you'll find big-league teams, modes, strategies, and moves. But virtually no improvements in the features or gameplay distinguish this game from the Genesis game. Why was a 32X version even necessary?
The lone 32X graphical innovation, a close-up on outfielders as they chase the ball, only interferes with the game. The graphics otherwise maintain the high Genesis standards, but you'd expect more from a 32-bit game, especially since the abysmal sounds earn a trip back to the minors.
Stick with Genesis World Series for a great ballgame.
- Jump for homers as they fly by the fence -- sometimes you can spear them.
- Track the shadow of the ball to determine when you should swing.
Download World Series Baseball 95 32X
- PC compatible
- Operating systems: Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/2000/Vista/WinXP
- Game modes: Single game mode
- Up, Down, Left, Right - Arrow keys
- Start - Enter (Pause, Menu select, Skip intro, Inventory)
- "A" Gamepad button - Ctrl (usually Jump or Change weapon)
- "B" button - Space (Jump, Fire, Menu select)
- "C" button - Left Shift (Item select)
Use the F12 key to toggle mouse capture / release when using the mouse as a controller.