Boogie Woogie Bowling
Probably the only bowling game for the Mega Drive and it's not that good. Graphics are ok as is the sound but what lets this title down is the speed. It's just far too slow. The pins are pretty much unrealistic as well which doesn't help in the reality department. Still if you are after a bowling game for your MegaDrive then I'm afraid this is your only choice.
Download Boogie Woogie Bowling
- PC compatible
- Operating systems: Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/2000/Vista/WinXP
- Game modes: Single game mode
- Up, Down, Left, Right - Arrow keys
- Start - Enter (Pause, Menu select, Skip intro, Inventory)
- "A" Gamepad button - Ctrl (usually Jump or Change weapon)
- "B" button - Space (Jump, Fire, Menu select)
- "C" button - Left Shift (Item select)
Use the F12 key to toggle mouse capture / release when using the mouse as a controller.