Based on an older arcade game, this sideview shooter duplicates the original by offering detailed, multi-layered backgrounds and fast action. Huge end of round bosses, waves upon waves of enemy fighters, lots of power-ups and weapon options, are but a few of the highlights in this well designed Mega Drive shooter. Available now but only in Japan as no U.S. company has announced its release over here.
Download Heavy Unit
- PC compatible
- Operating systems: Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/2000/Vista/WinXP
- Game modes: Single game mode
- Up, Down, Left, Right - Arrow keys
- Start - Enter (Pause, Menu select, Skip intro, Inventory)
- "A" Gamepad button - Ctrl (usually Jump or Change weapon)
- "B" button - Space (Jump, Fire, Menu select)
- "C" button - Left Shift (Item select)
Use the F12 key to toggle mouse capture / release when using the mouse as a controller.
Beautifully detailed, multidimensional backgrounds, and unusually large enemy robots are features found in Toho's new side scrolling shooter. Start off as a sleek flying machine but transform into a 'Heavy Unit' when extra firepower is needed. Plenty of power-ups to get along the way and all will be needed when it is boss time. Moves a bit slow but the action is still average as far as shooters go.