|a game by||Ubisoft|
|Editor Rating:||8/10, based on 1 review|
|User Rating:||9.0/10 - 2 votes|
|Rate this game:|
|See also:||Download Strategy Games, Monopoly Games, Board Games|
If you’ve stumbled across the Monopoly Madness game, then you might be wondering whether this could be a title to add to your gaming collection. But what is Monopoly Madness, and how does it differ from other titles? We’ll be looking at some of the Monopoly Madness game’s key features to help you find the best solutions for your own gameplay experiences!
What is Monopoly Madness?
When we think of board games, chances are, the classic Monopoly game will be one that almost instantly springs to mind. Indeed, very few of us haven’t played the game, and it’s one that can often drive families and friends apart in the bitter challenge to own it all (and leave everyone else penniless and bankrupt).
But what about the Monopoly Madness game? In Monopoly Madness, players compete to take control of Mr Monopoly’s estate while he’s away on holiday – making for an exciting and exhilarating gaming experience.
Throughout the game, you’ll get the chance to explore real streets rather than a game board (whether this is a good change will depend on your personal preferences!) while collecting money, water, and electricity. The game also offers a selection of 20 playable characters based on the classic Monopoly tokens that everyone knows and loves already.
Rating and Similar Games
Overall, we have to give the Monopoly Madness game a score of 8/10 for the stunning, vibrant graphics and excellent competitive feel. What’s more, the ability to play online or locally also offers an additional benefit – notably, once you’ve defeated every other member of your family and they refuse to play with you again, you can keep the game going by heading online!
Of course, Monopoly Madness is very similar to other games from the Monopoly franchise, although this version definitely offers a unique twist.
The lack of board and open street-roaming design may be offputting for some players, while for others, the more open design might be a welcome change – it all depends on your personal perception and preferences.
Monopoly Madness definitely lives up to its name. This fast-paced take on the original Monopoly game ensures that you’ll never have a moment to rest, and the ability to play online or locally also keeps gameplay exciting overall.
Pros and Cons
- Play as over 20 different characters, inspired by classic Monopoly game tokens.
- Explore the streets with four unique environments, offering a slightly different experience each time you play
- Play multiplayer online or locally with up to six players – so, even when your family don’t want to play with you any more after the last time you beat them, you can still enjoy the game with others from around the world!
- Community chests now offer power-ups that help you mess with your rivals – giving you a leg up to win that exclusive opportunity to look after Mr Monopoly’s estate while he’s away on vacation!
- Monopoly Madness is available in a wide selection of different languages
- Some players might not like the lack of a board in this latest monopoly experience
Download MONOPOLY Madness
- PC compatible
- Operating systems: Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/2000/Vista/WinXP