Rainbow Six Mobile
|a game by||Ubisoft|
|Editor Rating:||8/10, based on 2 reviews, 1 review is shown|
|User Rating:||10.0/10 - 1 vote|
|Rate this game:|
|See also:||First Person Shooter Games, Third-Person Shooter Games, Rainbow Six Games|
Rainbow Six Mobile is a three-dimensional online first-person shooter for mobile devices, where the player will either defend fortifications or storm them to defeat the enemy team.
The attacking side uses surveillance drones to gather intelligence and strategically breach walls, floors and ceilings, while the defending side barricades all entrances and uses spy cameras or traps to gain a foothold on fortifications. The player needs to combine strategy and teamwork, no matter which side you play for. Everyone can end up on either side. The thrill of intense battles is assured.
The player will enter the role of special operatives from the universe of computer games Rainbow Six. Each character has unique skills, weapons and gadgets:
- Ash. A red-haired fighter with a rifle with a scope, who is always in touch with the control center
- Sludge. A large, bald man who punches through walls with his sledgehammer.
- Twitch. A girl who controls high-tech gadgets.
- Termite. Works the welder and is a pretty good shot.
- Hibana. A real spy in a lightweight outfit.
- Caviera. The girl carries a gun with a silencer and shoots very well.
- Bandit. Takes care of mines and blows the enemy's head off.
- Smoke. His name speaks for itself, the guy's a real pro at smoke bombs.
- Valkyrie. Throws grenades and then gets away.
- Mewtwo. Guy monitors communication within the team and intercepts enemy conversations
Each soldier is armed with a firearm and a unique ability that gives him a special role. Some will even be able to run around with a shield or shoot armor-piercing projectiles. Defenders will be wrapped in barbed wire and booby-trapped entrances.
Two locations are available:
- Bank. A real bank located in the middle of a developed metropolis. Will the attacker be able to take it over in broad daylight? Tangled mazes understood only by employees and constant traps
- Border. A secure customs post on the border of two countries. All around silence and not a soul. Empty nature, only wild animals. Armed teams fight to the death in isolation.
Download Rainbow Six Mobile
- PC compatible
- Operating systems: Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/2000/Vista/WinXP