Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster's Bad Dream
|a game by||Treasure|
|Editor Rating:||8/10, based on 1 review|
|User Rating:||8.7/10 - 3 votes|
|Rate this game:|
|See also:||Beat 'em-Up, Tiny Toon Games|
Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster's Bad Dream is a 2D beat 'em up platformer where you have to control the characters from the cartoon “Tiny Toon”.
The main character, Buster the Rabbit, is very determined! He uses boxing gloves to defend himself against the various creatures that meet on his way. Wolves, snakes, bats, aliens, and robots - everything is up to the brave little furball!
You'll have 16 combo punches to fight your enemies. At the end of each level, you have to defeat powerful bosses, each of which requires a special strategic approach. If your main character's strength is not enough, you can call for help from one of the partners, for example, Babs Bunny, Plucky Duck, or Shirley Moon.
If you like computer games based on the animated series, check out the similar projects Advance Guardian Heroes, Mischief Makers, and Gunstar Heroes.
- The music is reminiscent of the soundtrack from the Wario series
- Golden collection for GBA
- Old-school atmosphere.
- Colorful cartoon graphics
- Fun power-ups
- Perhaps those who bought the game in 2005 for 60 euros in the store will not be very pleased with the fact that now everyone can get it for free
Download Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster's Bad Dream
- PC compatible
- Operating systems: Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/2000/Vista/WinXP