Baby's Day Out
|a game by||Designer Software|
|Genre:||Puzzles & Words|
|Editor Rating:||6/10, based on 1 review|
|User Rating:||8.0/10 - 2 votes|
|Rate this game:|
|See also:||2D Platformer Games|
If you're among the few fans of summer's movie dud Baby's Day Out, you might like this slow-paced game.
Kidnappers snag the baby, but he escapes and goes for some adventures. You're a helper who guides the crawler through simple point-and-click problems like moving blocks around so he can reach new heights within the time limit. The puzzles aren't tough, but an inaccurate, loosely floating cursor makes them a challenge.
ProTip: Surround the baby with orange blocks so he's forced to climb up these stairs.
The graphics are decent. The baby and kidnappers are stiff-moving digitized sprites, while the backgrounds are clean and colorful. Unfortunately, the music plods, and the baby doesn't make any funny noises.
Young gamers might like this slow baby, but veteran gamers will let the kidnappers keep him.
Nail the kidnappers before the baby crawls through the gates.
Download Baby's Day Out
- PC compatible
- Operating systems: Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/2000/Vista/WinXP
- Game modes: Single game mode
- Up, Down, Left, Right - Arrow keys
- Start - Enter (Pause, Menu select, Skip intro, Inventory)
- "A" Gamepad button - Ctrl (usually Jump or Change weapon)
- "B" button - Space (Jump, Fire, Menu select)
- "C" button - Left Shift (Item select)
Use the F12 key to toggle mouse capture / release when using the mouse as a controller.