Batman: Arkham VR
|a game by||Rocksteady Studios Ltd|
|Editor Rating:||8/10, based on 1 review|
|User Rating:||10.0/10 - 2 votes|
|Rate this game:|
|See also:||Batman Games, Action Adventure Games, VR Games|
Batman: Arkham VR is a first-person action and virtual reality adventure about Batman, where you can solve spatial puzzles to defeat his eternal enemy - Joker.
Technically, the gameplay looks like this:
- The player will need the PlayStation VR and two PlayStation Move motion controllers. You can stay in the game by sitting or standing, though sometimes gameplay requires twisting. You can use the buttons instead of the physical twist.
- Turn, peek, and pull three superhero tools from your belt
- Move objects: drawers, touchscreens, levers, tablets, keys, and cartridges
Rocksteady has paid a lot of attention to customizing player-world interactions to make the experience intuitive and as functional as possible, but deep immersion is still a question.
Batman: Arkham VR inherits the movie and brings the main characters from there:
- Batman is a man of the utmost intelligence and strength, knows martial arts and wields science
- Butler Alfred Pennyworth
- Penguin the villain
- Mutant Killer Croc
Weapons of Batman, Knight of Arkham:
- The batarang is a catchy blade that returns like a boomerang. Will cut enemies into pieces.
- Grapple gun - a cat hook. Helps you climb to any height.
- Forensic scanner - an electronic brain that calculates the logic of events. Can simulate events and help with solutions
Move around the location using teleports. A character cannot walk freely. In Batman: Arkham VR there is no combat, the player solves puzzles and looks for clues for them.
Batman: Arkham VR looks like a long visual show with interactive gameplay. Batman: Arkham VR is the studio's first attempt and a solid foundation for future installments. The game still lacks mobility and dynamics, but this arrangement is fully compensated by the narration and convenient interaction with objects. Batman: Arkham VR is a virtual reality game with a promising sequel in development, but a little boring because of the monotony. We recommend it for fans of Batman: Arkham City Lockdown and Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League.
Download Batman: Arkham VR
- PC compatible
- Operating systems: Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/2000/Vista/WinXP