Dino Dini's Soccer
Dino Dini's Soccer is a conversion of Goal! game made for Amiga. Dino Dini's Soccer had all the features of the Amiga version and it was graphically superior to it. The game features an innovative 4-way gameplay.
This is a football emulator finally causing disappointment because of boredom and absence of spirit. There seems to be enough settings and teams but the graphics eliminates every single advantage of the game. Players are rushing on the field with no sense, the judge, who will not calm down without giving out 10 red cars, the goalkeeper who won't catch the ball...
Download Dino Dini's Soccer
- PC compatible
- Operating systems: Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/2000/Vista/WinXP
- Game modes: Single game mode
- Up, Down, Left, Right - Arrow keys
- Start - Enter (Pause, Menu select, Skip intro, Inventory)
- "A" Gamepad button - Ctrl (usually Jump or Change weapon)
- "B" button - Space (Jump, Fire, Menu select)
- "C" button - Left Shift (Item select)
Use the F12 key to toggle mouse capture / release when using the mouse as a controller.