RBI Baseball 95 32X
Instead of releasing a '95 version for the Genesis, Time Warner put RBI '95 at bat on the 32X, and it knocks one out of the park!
This season, striking fans can look to RBI '95 to fill that ballpark void. Not only does RBI give you every current team with MLBPA-endorsed rosters and stats, but it also includes every division winner dating back to '86 and every All-Stars team back to '90. You can even create your own team of stars from different years.
Play an Exhibition game against a ramped-up computer opponent or guide your team through a regular season, Playoffs, and World Series. Want more? How about Home Run Derby, Defensive Practice, and Game BreakersGame Breaker
RBI's controls are better than ever. Fielders jump and dive with great accuracy, and base runners perform well. Few ball sims let you control a pitch while it's in the air, but you can here, and the hitting is smooth as well.
Known for its cartoony graphics, RBI finally grows up. A new up- close batter's-box view gives you a large sprite and a detailed view of every real stadium, obviously modeled after World Series Baseball for the Genesis. The visuals steal home with player and crowd animations, along with home-run fireworks.
Although RBI's music can be a bit annoying at times, the sounds are a big part of the game. Between the play-by-play guy, the ump, and the crowd, there's rarely a moment of silence.
In what appears to be an intelligent mix of the two best baseball games around, RBI and World Series, you get action-packed ball for the 32X.
- Curving your pitches up will the chances of a pop-up.
- Don't just watch a high line drive go over your infielder's head. Try to spear it.
- You can use only five pitchers in a game, and four must be relievers, so let your starter go as long as possible.
Download RBI Baseball 95 32X
- PC compatible
- Operating systems: Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/2000/Vista/WinXP
- Game modes: Single game mode
- Up, Down, Left, Right - Arrow keys
- Start - Enter (Pause, Menu select, Skip intro, Inventory)
- "A" Gamepad button - Ctrl (usually Jump or Change weapon)
- "B" button - Space (Jump, Fire, Menu select)
- "C" button - Left Shift (Item select)
Use the F12 key to toggle mouse capture / release when using the mouse as a controller.