The old arcade classic is being renovated, upgraded and converted to the Mega Drive. While the game-play remains the same as the arcade game, it's the challenge of outmaneuvering the spark and filling the board that is exciting.
Download Ultimate Qix
- PC compatible
- Operating systems: Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/2000/Vista/WinXP
- Game modes: Single game mode
- Up, Down, Left, Right - Arrow keys
- Start - Enter (Pause, Menu select, Skip intro, Inventory)
- "A" Gamepad button - Ctrl (usually Jump or Change weapon)
- "B" button - Space (Jump, Fire, Menu select)
- "C" button - Left Shift (Item select)
Use the F12 key to toggle mouse capture / release when using the mouse as a controller.
- Levels: N/A
- Theme: Action
- Players: 1
- Difficulty: Easy
The popular title for the NES and GameBoy is being transferred to the 16-bit format! Try to block out as much of the screen without getting hit or before the time runs out!
Taito is bringing a revamped version of their arcade classic Qix to the Genesis. Featuring great graphics and cool backgrounds, Super Qix also has a variety of power-ups.