Bare Knuckle 2
|a game by||Sega, and Yuzo Koshiro|
|Editor Rating:||4.5/10, based on 1 review|
|User Rating:||7.0/10 - 2 votes|
|Rate this game:|
|See also:||Bare Knuckle Games, Streets of Rage Games|
This is coolest action featuring three ex-cops Axel Adam and Blaze who fight against tough bastards. Their arch enemy mister X who has turned the city in battlefield abducts one of the heroes in the act of revenge. In response to this brazen move the rest of good guys team up (now they are four) to help his friend. So now this is a real disaster for evil for the rage of our heroes knows no limits.
It's by no means a boring game. These games were originally released in Japan. This means lots of blood and adrenaline. All the heroes are specific and skillful with lots of combos (about 40). The music by Yuzo Koshiro adds up to success of the game.
This game was released as Streets of Rage 2 in the USA.
Download Bare Knuckle 2
- PC compatible
- Operating systems: Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/2000/Vista/WinXP
- Game modes: Single game mode
- Up, Down, Left, Right - Arrow keys
- Start - Enter (Pause, Menu select, Skip intro, Inventory)
- "A" Gamepad button - Ctrl (usually Jump or Change weapon)
- "B" button - Space (Jump, Fire, Menu select)
- "C" button - Left Shift (Item select)
Use the F12 key to toggle mouse capture / release when using the mouse as a controller.