|a game by||Sega|
|Genres:||Flying, Shooting Games|
|Editor Rating:||6/10, based on 2 reviews|
|User Rating:||10.0/10 - 2 votes|
|Rate this game:|
|See also:||Rail Shooter|
- Manufacturer: Enix
- # of players: 1
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Available: November 1993
- Theme: RPG
Those of you, who have been patiently waiting for another RPG, get ready for this one! Originally titled Lennus, this cart casts you as Chezni, an incredibly gifted student of magic who accidentally creates disaster by taking a dare from a fellow student to climb the city tower to see what is at the top. By completing the dare, you have released a being that is capable of destroying the entire planet of Lennus! Journey through vast lands and learn the secrets of the planet, while having loads of fun laughing at the silly mistakes and other goofy antics throughout the adventure!
Download Bioship Paladin
- PC compatible
- Operating systems: Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/2000/Vista/WinXP
- Game modes: Single game mode
- Up, Down, Left, Right - Arrow keys
- Start - Enter (Pause, Menu select, Skip intro, Inventory)
- "A" Gamepad button - Ctrl (usually Jump or Change weapon)
- "B" button - Space (Jump, Fire, Menu select)
- "C" button - Left Shift (Item select)
Use the F12 key to toggle mouse capture / release when using the mouse as a controller.
Another example of the new generation of shooters is this beauty by UPL. Highly detailed backgrounds and challenging game play set this side-scroller light years ahead of the current breed of action game.