Brian Lara Cricket 96
Brian Lara Cricket '96 (also known as Lara '96) is a follow up to Brian Lara Cricket and the second game in the Brian Lara endorsed series of cricket video games. It was developed by Audiogenic Software for Codemasters and released in the summer of 1996 for the Sega Mega Drive and PC systems.
The style and method of game play is almost identical to previous versions of the game. Lara '96 featured the updated player names and statistics of the 1997 cricket season. Notable additional features include the capability to play as English county sides and a player editor.
Lara 96 uses the same pseudo-3D graphics used in its predecessor, but the animations and sprites have been updated.
Download Brian Lara Cricket 96
- PC compatible
- Operating systems: Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/2000/Vista/WinXP
- Game modes: Single game mode
- Up, Down, Left, Right - Arrow keys
- Start - Enter (Pause, Menu select, Skip intro, Inventory)
- "A" Gamepad button - Ctrl (usually Jump or Change weapon)
- "B" button - Space (Jump, Fire, Menu select)
- "C" button - Left Shift (Item select)
Use the F12 key to toggle mouse capture / release when using the mouse as a controller.