Namco of Japan is releasing another vertical scrolling shooter, much on the same lines as Phelios. In this you can select from three different ships, each equipped with unique weapons. Patrol the universe and dive down to some of the planets in search of the enemy. The aliens are huge and attack with immense firepower. Your ship, or formation, can be powered up three times, each time you gain an additional weapon like heat seeking missiles, ring lasers and ion cannons.
Download Dangerous Seed
- PC compatible
- Operating systems: Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/2000/Vista/WinXP
- Game modes: Single game mode
- Up, Down, Left, Right - Arrow keys
- Start - Enter (Pause, Menu select, Skip intro, Inventory)
- "A" Gamepad button - Ctrl (usually Jump or Change weapon)
- "B" button - Space (Jump, Fire, Menu select)
- "C" button - Left Shift (Item select)
Use the F12 key to toggle mouse capture / release when using the mouse as a controller.
Throughout 12 long levels you will have to navigate a small plane, which is about to crash after the slightest shot or collision. Again crowds of enemies on your way, again sessions of dexterous maneuvering on the screen just only to destroy the dangerous alien seed.
Well, it a beaten idea plus the graphics leaves a lot to be desired so the adrenaline won't be rushing in your blood.