Donkey Kong 99
|a game by||Rareware|
|Editor Rating:||7.5/10, based on 2 reviews|
|User Rating:||8.0/10 - 4 votes|
|Rate this game:|
|See also:||Donkey Kong Games, 2D Platformer Games, King Kong Games|
Download Donkey Kong 99
- PC compatible
- Operating systems: Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/2000/Vista/WinXP
- Game modes: Single game mode
- Up, Down, Left, Right - Arrow keys
- Start - Enter (Pause, Menu select, Skip intro, Inventory)
- "A" Gamepad button - Ctrl (usually Jump or Change weapon)
- "B" button - Space (Jump, Fire, Menu select)
- "C" button - Left Shift (Item select)
Use the F12 key to toggle mouse capture / release when using the mouse as a controller.
This game is vey much like its super nintendo version and is really boring.
Frankly speaking, it is a weak and, to some degree, even ridiculous attempt to display the adventure of Donkey Kong' on Genesis. Those who played all three series on SNES (or even just one of them), better not consider this game in order not to burst off speaking angry tirades. The essence of this version goes like this: our valorous Kong moves forward, hurls some tanks and jumps on the contenders, collecting bananas at the same time. Basically, the essence is the same as on SNES, but the SNES game was executed under the maximum category, and here...