Step back in history. Back to the days of old Mustang P-41's and other vintage WW2 aircraft. This is the setting for Taito's new side view, side-scrolling shooter. Go up against squadrons of enemy planes who may not have the most awesome firepower, but do make up for it in sheer numbers! Good seat-of-the-pants flying is definitely needed.
Download Fire Mustang
- PC compatible
- Operating systems: Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/2000/Vista/WinXP
- Game modes: Single game mode
- Up, Down, Left, Right - Arrow keys
- Start - Enter (Pause, Menu select, Skip intro, Inventory)
- "A" Gamepad button - Ctrl (usually Jump or Change weapon)
- "B" button - Space (Jump, Fire, Menu select)
- "C" button - Left Shift (Item select)
Use the F12 key to toggle mouse capture / release when using the mouse as a controller.
This is a typical average arcade, peculiar only is its side view which is quite rare for similar games. You fly in a twin-engine plane of an uncertain type and pour down the fire on every counter plane, helicopter or tank on your way. The more you pour, the faster you will win.