|a game by||Namco Limited|
|Editor Rating:||7/10, based on 1 review|
|User Rating:||8.8/10 - 5 votes|
|Rate this game:|
|See also:||Download Bike Games, Motocross Games, MotoGP Series|
MotoGP 4 was first available in 2006 was for the PlayStation 2. The game includes unique tracks from different locations around the world. The maps in MotoGP 4 are based on real-world race tracks from Grand-Prix events from around the globe. There are 16 tracks in total within the game. The game allows players to upgrade their bikes as they progress through the game. One of my favorite details about the game was the developer's attention to the game's weather. The weather added makes races unique even on the same track. You can put your motorcycle racing skills to the test when the rain is heavy.
What to expect out of "MotoGP 4."
This is a game almost anyone can pick up and start racing. It was the best motorcycle racing game at the time it was released. If you were looking to play a more standard racing game, "Gran Turismo 3" and "Gran Turismo 4" were the PlayStation 2 games to play.
If you wanted to play a street racing game, "Midnight Club" or "Need For Speed: Underground" was the game for that console. However, when it came to the motorcycle racing genre, none even compared to "MotoGP 4". The MotoGP series has been known for having the best motorcycle racing game on the market.
Tracks Based Off Real World Grand Prix:
- Phakisa designed from the South Africa South African Grand Prix
- Jerez designed from the Spain Spanish Grand Prix
- Le Mans designed from the France French Grand Prix
- Mugello designed from the Italy Italian Grand Prix
- Catalunya designed from the Catalonia Catalan Grand Prix
- Assen designed from the Netherlands Dutch TT
- Nelson designed from the Piquet Brazil Brazilian Grand Prix
- Sachsenring designed from the Germany German Grand Prix
- Donington designed from the Park the United Kingdom British Grand Prix
- Brno designed from the Czech Republic Grand Prix
- Estoril designed from the Portugal Portuguese Grand Prix
- Motegi designed from the Japan Japanese Grand Prix
- Losail designed from the Qatar Qatar Grand Prix
- Sepang designed from the Malaysia Malaysian Grand Prix
- Phillip designed from the Island Australia Australian Grand Prix
- Valencia designed from the Valencian Community Valencian Grand Prix
Should You Play "MotoGP 4"
If you enjoy motorcycle racing games, it's a no-brainer. Find the game to play as soon as you can. If you're a fan of racing games in general, I would still recommend you give this game a shot and experience the beauty of the real-world-inspired tracks. If you haven't played a racing game before, I'd recommend playing with a friend.
However, if you don't enjoy racing games or track design, then this is not the game for you. You will not enjoy your experience.
I would rate "MotoGP 4" a 7/10. Not only was the MotoGP series the best motorcycle racing series that came out on the PlayStation 2, but it continues to hold up today with the newer consoles. This game isn't refined like the series newer releases. However, I still had an overwhelmingly positive experience playing through the levels. With a large variety of tracks and the weather as good as it is on the PlayStation2, I couldn't give this game a rating of anything below 7.
- Realistic Gameplay
- Coop Multiplayer
- Great Graphics (For the time fo release)
- No Online Multiplayer
- Slightly Out of Date
Download MotoGP 4
- PC compatible
- Operating systems: Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/2000/Vista/WinXP