The Jetsons: Robot Panic
"Meet George Jetson and Jane, his wife..." You not only get to meet the Jetsons, you get to play them in Taito's Jetsons for the Game Boy. The action is like gravity-weightless, but fun to play around with.
Don't Space Out
The Robots have gone berserk, and the Jetson family has been recruited to save their spacey hometown. You must help all four members of our moon-trooping family find the exits to their various locations. To keep the pace lively, each Jetson member has their own special tools and music.
A Family Affair
Armed only with baseballs, Elroy must hurl strikers and scroll through three rooms to escape the Space Bowi Stadium. This side-scrolling level, keeps moving, so Bray has to be quick in his space boots.
Judy is trapped at a rock concert in Concert Hall. She has four rooms to scroll across, but she won't get very far in the third and fourth levels without her Magnetic Boots. Judy can also travel on her Jet Skateboard, bashing enemies on the way.
Jane must find her way out of the Shopping Mall stores. Zooming vertically upwards, she won't get past the first level without her Jetpack. Shop til you drop is right, and she drops frequently.
You must save all the other Jetsons before you can help George save the day. Luckily, you have three lives and three continues. Leave your space goggles at home, though, 'cuz these toons are big and easy to maneuver.
Out of This World
Fans of this planet-soaring family will feel at home with these Hanna Babarians. So, if you're in the mood for some relaxing weightless game play, put your spacesuit on and launch into orbit with the Jetsons.
- Make sure Judy always has a block in her hands. They come In handy against the mechanical meanies.
- Keep throwing baseballs ahead of you, You can sometimes bean unseen enemies, However, not all enemies can be blasted with baseballs.
- When you enter Judy's second stage, pick up the first block you reach and you won't hit the spikes when you jump on the next blocks.
- In Judy's third stage, you'll find an Energy Capsule under the second block located right before the Exit door.
- In Stage 2, Jane comes across a Space Car. Make use of it by hopping in and advancing up the platform. While you're in the Car, you're impervious to enemies.