|a game by||Taito|
|Genres:||Fighting Games, Sports|
|Editor Rating:||6/10, based on 2 reviews|
|User Rating:||7.0/10 - 2 votes|
|Rate this game:|
|See also:||Boxing Games|
Here you have it...one of the most incredibly lifelike boxing games ever to appear on a video screen! Final Blow has it all, from the referee that keeps score to the cheering crowds, this boxing simulation successfully combines aspects of the real sport with arcade-style overtones. The end result is a graphics knock-out that is a bit repetitive, but fun nonetheless! Expect to see this one on the Genesis sometime in the future.
Download Final Blow
- PC compatible
- Operating systems: Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/2000/Vista/WinXP
- Game modes: Single game mode
- Up, Down, Left, Right - Arrow keys
- Start - Enter (Pause, Menu select, Skip intro, Inventory)
- "A" Gamepad button - Ctrl (usually Jump or Change weapon)
- "B" button - Space (Jump, Fire, Menu select)
- "C" button - Left Shift (Item select)
Use the F12 key to toggle mouse capture / release when using the mouse as a controller.
This is a boxing emulator with nice graphics but weak and monotonous game action. Five boxers have gathered for the tournament, and you are one of them. The fights are carried out under the plan with three-minute rounds with the exact hits to be counted, but the main thing is the power of blows. The blow which will plunge the opponent in knock down will bring you more scores, than a dozen light contacts with unprotected places of the torso and the head. Plus three knockdowns bring you the victory irrespective of the score at the current moment.