John Madden Football 92
|a game by||Electronic Arts|
|Editor Rating:||9/10, based on 3 reviews|
|User Rating:||7.0/10 - 6 votes|
|Rate this game:|
|See also:||Football Video Games, John Madden Games, Madden Games, Download Sport Games|
John Madden is back for his second round of football fun! In John Madden '92, the same great play control is here, as are the superb graphics and animation. With many different play choices to use, you can pull many of the tricks in the original John Madden. An instant replay screen shows the last play made. You can also watch the play from many different camera angles! Football fans, watch for this one!
The original Madden football game still ranks as one of the top games I've ever played and Madden '92 takes the game play of the original to even greater heights. The opponents are now more difficult, players can be hurt and digitized crowds cheer you on! Absolutely excellent!
EA knows sports! The first Madden was perfect and this version improves on it. There's nothing better on the market for any format! Nuff said!
Go away Joey. Madden does it two years in a row. This is the best football game available for any system. It has great graphics and sound effects and the best play control around. Add in an instant reply and you got the best of the best. More of what football fans want.
Hail, Madden! Madden '92 destroys the competition once more with a football title light-years ahead of its predecessor! The plays are better, the players smarter! Let's not forget that Instant Replay! I can't wait for Madden '93 or maybe a Madden Classic with players from the past.
Download John Madden Football 92
- PC compatible
- Operating systems: Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/2000/Vista/WinXP
- Game modes: Single game mode
- Up, Down, Left, Right - Arrow keys
- Start - Enter (Pause, Menu select, Skip intro, Inventory)
- "A" Gamepad button - Ctrl (usually Jump or Change weapon)
- "B" button - Space (Jump, Fire, Menu select)
- "C" button - Left Shift (Item select)
Use the F12 key to toggle mouse capture / release when using the mouse as a controller.
- Theme: Sports
- Difficulty: Average
- Number of Players: 1 or 2
- Available: Spring '92
Pass the pigskin!
Football fans rejoice. John Madden is back again in John Madden Football '92. This version contains several new features not found in tne now-classic original.
From the instant replay feature that allows you to review your last play with special rewind, play and frame-by-frame controls to cinema displays of Coach Madden and roaring crowds, John Madden '92 takes all of the proven play concepts and award-winning interaction of the first game and broadens tne scope in every direction!
John Madden Football '92 brings hard hitting football action to new heights with its smooth scrolling and great game play! Fans of the first Madden game, as well as new video football enthusiasts, simply MUST NOT MISS this incredibly fun sports game!
John Madden Football '92 is here and if you loved the first one, better set a date cause you'll want to many the second one!
If It Ain't Broke, Don't Fix It
Rather than going back to the drawing board for JMF '92, the guys at EA kept much of the stuff that made JMF '91 so great -- passing windows, real NFL teams, weather factors, etc.
But there's always room for improvement, so JMF '92 sports plenty of new features. Numero uno is a dramatic beefing up of the weenie computer's artificial intelligence. In John Madden '92, the computer actually learns and reacts to your playcalling tendencies - you heard right -- a SMART computer opponent! Those Protips we gave you for JMF '91? Forget them!
But wait, there's more! JMF '92 has new formations on defense and offense (such as the Run and Shoot and the 4-6 Eagle defense), a great instant replay feature that you control, quarterback substitutions, coaching profiles, user-controlled weather, and turf, grass, and domed stadiums. Your ball carriers can also hurdle diving tacklers!
- Mix plays! The computer recognizes offensive and defensive tendencies.
- Against a computer team, position a speedy linebacker between two offensive linemen, a step or two forward (but not off-sides). At the snap, you can charge through the line -- right into the backfield. NOTE: This only works during the first half, then the computer adjusts.
- Okay, Buffalo Bills fans, here are some playoff passwords: Quarter Finals -- DT2T002F, Semi-Finals -- DVTY8T9N, Super Bowl -- DWJ4NLPV.
- If you use a team with a "money" back (Buffalo -- #34, Detroit -- #20, Chicago -- #35, Dallas -- #22, All-Madden Team -- #20) run the HB Toss Left and other running plays that take advantage of his speed. Hit C for a burst of speed!
- There are no "automatic" defenses against the computer, but here's a Buffalo defensive play with a high rate of success: Select Nickel Defense, Read, and Bump and Run. Control #78 (he's on the left end of the line). At the snap, blitz the quarterback with #78.
So now the big question -- if I already own John Madden Football '91 or Joe Montana Football '91, should I invest in John Madden Football '92? If you're a sports fan, your answer is "YES!"
John Madden Football '92 features the most talented computer opponent ever -- 'nuff said! Add to this the additional plays, two-player cooperative play, and improved graphics, and JMF '92 gives you great bang for your buck.