Valis - The Fantasm Soldier
|a game by||Telenet|
|Editor Rating:||7/10, based on 1 review|
|User Rating:||9.0/10 - 2 votes|
|Rate this game:|
|See also:||Valis Games|
Renovation's Valis II and III arrived first, and now Valis I has arrived. After experiencing this gorgeous cart, complete with silky smooth game play, you'll agree that it was worth the wait.
ProTip: Use Earthquake magic against this bird- woman creature.
Yuko Ahso makes her debut as a pure- hearted school girl with a perfectly balanced Yin and Yang. She's been selected to save the universe from the clutches of Rogles, King of the Dark World. You hack 'n' slash through seven Stages of intense sword-swinging action, as Yuko is attacked relentlessly by a horrific zoo of Dark World creatures. Also out to dump on Yuko are six major forces of evil: Rogles, King of the Dark Lords; Voldes, Lord of Thunder; Izard, Lord of the Winds; Venon, Lord of Fire; Gyeda, Lord of the Earth; and Geeva, Lord of Water.
Risking her life in battle against these fierce beings does not come without its rewards. Each time Yuko destroys a wicked one, she gains possession of its special power. Used wisely, these magical powers come in very handy in moments of desperation. However, Yuko's amazing Valis sword, which via Power-ups can emit everything from bullets to lasers, is the heart and soul of the action.
Valis fanatics and newcomers alike will dig on this game. It presents a feast for the eyes and ears, and thumb-straining challenge you won't soon forget. You'll also be thankful for the unlimited continue feature! Good things really do come in threes... Valis I, II, and III!
- Watch these ceiling stones carefully and proceed towards them with caution. If one begins to vibrate slightly, it is about to come crashing down.
Download Valis - The Fantasm Soldier
- PC compatible
- Operating systems: Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/2000/Vista/WinXP
- Game modes: Single game mode
- Up, Down, Left, Right - Arrow keys
- Start - Enter (Pause, Menu select, Skip intro, Inventory)
- "A" Gamepad button - Ctrl (usually Jump or Change weapon)
- "B" button - Space (Jump, Fire, Menu select)
- "C" button - Left Shift (Item select)
Use the F12 key to toggle mouse capture / release when using the mouse as a controller.