WWF Wrestlemania Arcade 32X
The princes of pain are back in a rumble royale! WWF Wrestlemania: The Arcade Came is a must- own for 32Xers. It's superior to the Genesis version, but it's no match for the PlayStation title.
You play as one of eight wrestlers vying for the title of Intercontinental Champion (easy) or World Wrestling Federation Champion (very hard).
You can play against the computer or a friend. You and a pal can also tag-team the computer in Cooperative mode.
Besides the normal wrestling moves, like eye gouges and airplane spins, you can pull off tremendous multi-hit combos to waylay an opponent's life bar. Combos require dexterous button pressing, but they're worth the thumb damage.
The graphics are grainy, but they're clearer than those in the Genesis game. The sprites are also a lot larger than those in the SNES version. The boring background remains constant throughout the game.
The sound samples are not abundant. Gone is the running commentary of the arcade. You'll hear announcers, but usually not until a match ends. The other comical expressions, sound effects, and dinks and doinks are all still there.
Download WWF Wrestlemania Arcade 32X
- PC compatible
- Operating systems: Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/2000/Vista/WinXP
- Game modes: Single game mode
- Up, Down, Left, Right - Arrow keys
- Start - Enter (Pause, Menu select, Skip intro, Inventory)
- "A" Gamepad button - Ctrl (usually Jump or Change weapon)
- "B" button - Space (Jump, Fire, Menu select)
- "C" button - Left Shift (Item select)
Use the F12 key to toggle mouse capture / release when using the mouse as a controller.