Terminator: Resistance - Annihilation Line
|a game by||Teyon|
|Editor Rating:||8/10, based on 1 review|
|User Rating:||9.0/10 - 2 votes|
|Rate this game:|
|See also:||Arnold Schwarzenegger Games, Action Adventure Games, Terminator Games, Download First Person Shooter Games|
With a name like Terminator: Resistance - Annihilation Line, you can be pretty confident of a dramatic and exhilarating gameplay experience – but how does this game actually stack up, and might it be a good option for you to consider for all of your own gaming needs? We’ve outlined some of the Terminator: Resistance - Annihilation Line DLC’s key features as follows to help you find out a little more before you dedicate yourself to the game.
What is Terminator: Resistance - Annihilation Line?
Terminator: Resistance - Annihilation Line is an action-adventure, first-person RPG game with an emphasis on Sci-fi settings and FPS.
The game is actually based during the middle of the main campaign story, just after the Resistance has defeated its first challenge. But you won’t have time to rest just yet, as the player is then tasked with completing an essential personal mission, following the orders of Kyle Reese, the much-loved Hero of the Resistance.
During the mission, you will need to explore the Northridge Outpost and attempt to discover what, exactly, went wrong at this civilian settlement, which has gone quiet from the radio. Whether it’s down to Skynet or not is up for you to discover – and you’ll need to fight your way through numerous harsh environments in some of the most dangerous territories outside of the Annihilation Line to discover the answers.
Rating and Similar Games
Overall, the Terminator: Resistance - Annihilation Line DLC is an intense and action-packed title that is, on the whole, highly praised by players.
The stunning graphics and excellent frame rate and resolution ensure that the game performs exceptionally smoothly, and with this in mind, we have to give the game a score of 8/10 – although the lower stakes for simply being “along for the ride” have to be considered. The DLC is very similar to the main title game, Terminator: Resistance.
If you’ve been looking for a thrilling and exhilarating gameplay experience, then the Terminator: Resistance - Annihilation Line DLC might be for you.
Pros and Cons
- Intense battle scenes keep the player on their toes at all times
- The challenge of solving the mystery of what happened to the civilians from Northridge Outpost (and whether or not they’re still alive at all) keeps gameplay intriguing at all times.
- Explore the perilous landscape beyond the Annihilation Line – action and adventure are waiting at every turn, providing an undeniably thrilling experience for players who love the original games as well.
- Fight alongside numerous NPCs, including Kyle Reese, the Hero of the Resistance, and ensure his mission to save the future is successful overall.
- High frame rates and exceptional resolution, made possible using the AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution system, offer an incomparable gameplay experience.
- Excellent sound and music design ensure that the game is immersive at all times for players.
- Players have concerns that the game itself doesn’t offer much different from the main gameplay experience; in total, there’s four hours of new content on offer.
- Some players report disappointment at merely being “along for the ride” rather than actively working to save the Hero of the Resistance, Kyle Reese.
Download Terminator: Resistance - Annihilation Line
- PC compatible
- Operating systems: Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/2000/Vista/WinXP