- Theme: Simulation
- Release: March 1994
Patlabor, the awesome heavy mech anime series with over a million laser disks and videos sold is under preparation as a hot new simulation game. Play as a team of armored police squad with two Ingram mechs who are targeted by a sinister multi-national corporation bent on creating havoc in Tokyo.
There are over 30 scenarios that the Ingrams must solve including rescue missions and awesome combat against enemy mechs. All the fighting is done using text commands, with wild cinemas to show what's happening. Through operations, the Ingrams can be powered up with new weapons, more speed and other attributes. This is a unique type of game. Why don't we get carts like this in America? After all, it is one of the most popular animes here in the States.
- PC compatible
- Operating systems: Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/2000/Vista/WinXP
- Game modes: Single game mode
- Up, Down, Left, Right - Arrow keys
- Start - Enter (Pause, Menu select, Skip intro, Inventory)
- "A" Gamepad button - Ctrl (usually Jump or Change weapon)
- "B" button - Space (Jump, Fire, Menu select)
- "C" button - Left Shift (Item select)
Use the F12 key to toggle mouse capture / release when using the mouse as a controller.