The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2
|a game by
|Nintendo Entertainment Planning & Development
|9/10, based on 1 review
|7.6/10 - 9 votes
|Rate this game:
Zelda is one of the most well known characters of all time in the gaming world, which many players may have even began their gaming journey with on the old Nintendo 64 system which was the pinnacle of consoles in its time. Well fans can rejoice, the next iteration in the Zelda franchise is almost here! Releasing some time in 2022, as Nintendo has not given the game a definitive drop date, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 is shaping up to be ana amazing game for both long term fans of the game series and new players alike. While we don’t know everything about the game just yet, based on the trailers and gameplay shots available it seems that this direct sequel to its previous game will be just as fun to play, if not more.
Again, until the game releases we won’t know the true extent of what this new game brings to the table, but from the few action scenes we’ve seen so far it seems the world of Hyrule has only got more interesting.
We see Link, Zelda’s trusty friend and warrior, soaring through the clouds to a beautiful landscape below. He also seems to have different abilities such as being able to manipulate time and moving through solid structures in a sort of Super Mario Bro’s green tube type movement. We’re not sure to what extent this will play a role in the game, but from what we’ve seen so far, the game looks more impressive than ever before.
With a game like this where there is no shortage of history involved throughout its storied past, developers must find new ways to entice players and capture their attention long enough to keep them playing right through. While past games have done wonderful jobs doing so, we can expect more of the same from the upcoming title.
While there are approximately 27 other games in the series, developers strive to be at the forefront of animation and graphics design. From what we can tell through the trailers, this game looks to be another wonderful adaption of the historic storyline which is paired through brilliant details throughout its design.
Of course it is always difficult to give an accurate rating to games pre-release, but based on where the game has come from to where it is now, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks like it will go down as one of the greats not only in the series, but perhaps within the entire genre itself. This will be a must buy for adamant fans of the Zelda games, although players unknown to the general history and storyline will find enjoyment in this as well.
- Updated graphics and animations, seen through trailers so far, make the game feel as much in the fantasy realm as possible, contributing to the players overall experience.
- No cons can be stated as of yet, but as long as the storyline is fresh and exciting to accomplish this game should have little problems in the future.
Download The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2
Snapshots and Media
All Zelda Games
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD
- The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: Master Quest
- Cadence of Hyrule
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time