In the distant future, mankind has long left the Earth and spread all over the Milky Way. Humans settled down on different planets, sometimes coming into contact with other races, and established a connection between them. You play a nameless young man who was a mere child when he survived a spaceship crash and had to seek shelter on a new planet. Now he is sixteen, and his parents send him as a foreign student to the planet Terra. That is where his adventure begins!
"Blue Almanac" is a sci-fi console-style JRPG. Your party encounters random enemies and fights them in turn-based combat. The combat is viewed from a platform perspective, both yours and enemies' attacks animated.
Download Blue Almanac
- PC compatible
- Operating systems: Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/2000/Vista/WinXP
- Game modes: Single game mode
- Up, Down, Left, Right - Arrow keys
- Start - Enter (Pause, Menu select, Skip intro, Inventory)
- "A" Gamepad button - Ctrl (usually Jump or Change weapon)
- "B" button - Space (Jump, Fire, Menu select)
- "C" button - Left Shift (Item select)
Use the F12 key to toggle mouse capture / release when using the mouse as a controller.
A new quest/adventure game that combines the challenge of a Vermilion with the battle scenes of a Phantasy Star. Power-up in the cities to prepare for the battles in the country.