Have you ever played a flight simulator and wondered what it would be like to fly a Soviet fighter instead of against one? MIG-29 gives you that opportunity! Jump in the cockpit of "the finest multi-role fighter in the world" for five increasingly difficult missions that cover an entire war! Unlike most simulators, MIG-29 takes a bit of practice to master all the controls. That is why there is a Training Mission, where one can practice until he or she is ready to take on the missions! These include destroying troop movements, bombing freighters in the ocean, even destroying the ultimate terror weapon, the SCUD missile! You can also refuel on the ground as well as in the air: the latter is performed with the help of the flying refueler, the VC-10 Tanker!
Download Mig-29 Fulcrum
- PC compatible
- Operating systems: Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/2000/Vista/WinXP
- Game modes: Single game mode
- Up, Down, Left, Right - Arrow keys
- Start - Enter (Pause, Menu select, Skip intro, Inventory)
- "A" Gamepad button - Ctrl (usually Jump or Change weapon)
- "B" button - Space (Jump, Fire, Menu select)
- "C" button - Left Shift (Item select)
Use the F12 key to toggle mouse capture / release when using the mouse as a controller.
In a scenario that bears a remarkable resemblance to the Gulf War of '91, you fly Sorties in Russian-built MiG-29s against a fanatical Middle-Eastern aggressor. A heads-up display lets you see your altitude, speed, weapon selection, and direction. Armed with a variety of weapons -- from guided missiles to cannons -- you'll fly one training mission and five combat missions. This desert combat game's gonna Storm the Summer CES!