Race across varied terrain in this conversion of one of the most famous arcade racing games. Your Ferrari is at the ready, complete with female passenger, over a series of short tracks.
Gameplay is viewed form just above and behind the car, so you can see it. The roads are full of sharp bends and hazards, contact with which can cause the car to roll and lose you time. On each section of track there is a fork in the road, allowing you to choose which direction you go in. You have to complete 5 track sections in total, out of the 15 in the game.
- PC compatible
- Operating systems: Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/2000/Vista/WinXP
- Game modes: Single game mode
- Up, Down, Left, Right - Arrow keys
- Start - Enter (Pause, Menu select, Skip intro, Inventory)
- "A" Gamepad button - Ctrl (usually Jump or Change weapon)
- "B" button - Space (Jump, Fire, Menu select)
- "C" button - Left Shift (Item select)
Use the F12 key to toggle mouse capture / release when using the mouse as a controller.
Sega Master System
The classic arcade racing game is back in 8 meg, 16 bit form! Just like the coin-op!
One of the best auto racing games of all times is coming to the Mega Drive in 8 meg form. The choppiness and problems with the SMS version are gone and all that remains is the spectacular game as it should have been originally done.